Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hot Topix: Simply Fashion Eyecandy

It seems as though fashion is boiling over in my blood this week.... when i first started this blog I said I would talk about all things celebrity gossip.....celeb baby momma & daddy drama.......celeb relationships......but most of all I love anything reeking of fashion & style. I decided to publish a post on a few Divas who are working the scene everywhere they go..and may I add Christian Louboutins are in almost every pic check out the foot work on these ladies........Siiiiick Eh? *Ciao*

Beyonce is working the hell out of that dress, Go Bey!


Ciara, Simple but cute the shoes set it off

Selita! Fab just fab love the denim jacket to soften the classy look

That shade of blue is one of a kind

J.Hud is killin this dress love how the dress brings out her shape..lovely

Beyonce you just never let these bitches catch a break...check the foot work C. Louboutin's

Rip the runway boo

Khloe I Love those Jeans with the matching C.Louboutin's

Eva in YSL w/ Beau FloRida

Beyonce, Just Chillin at Disney with the nephew....I would not even attempt to wear those heels @ Disney


Nice hue combo....simple but cute

Stink just stink I tell you....... La Laaaaaaaa don't hurt 'em

Zoey- Love the Leopard Clutch with that beautiful salmon dress

Love it Ci Ci


These Louboutin's are calling my name..(.Lexii ...Lexii) Great sense of fashion off set that black

Stepping out of the Royce in true New York Style love it Kourtney

No comments:

Post a Comment