Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hot Topix: Amber Rose Talks to King Magazine About Kanye and Wiz "Believe Me I did Not Downgrade"

Well you all may remember earlier when i first started the blog I talked about Amber Rose the groupie, well I guess she has been feeling the heat from fans and on lookers all over. King Magazines latest issue features a 3 page spread on Amber Rose where she speaks about her relationship with former boyfriend Kanye and now beau Wiz Khalifa. She was also linked to Fab after the Killin Em video was released. I guess people just think she's a hoe because she used to be a stripper......well what did you think was gonna happen honey? Here's a little of what she had to say "There’s no comparison in personalities. You know when people say how do you go from Kanye to Wiz Khalifa, that’s a downgrade. But the only question I can ask them is: have you ever dated Kanye? Because I have, and believe me, I did not downgrade at all. Not in any aspect, at all."

Enjoy!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment