Friday, April 15, 2011

Hot Topix: Nicki Minaj's Hair Inspiration Marge Simpson

It seems these days Nicki's got a new Favorite hair do, she went from rocking the Chinese bangs, sporting a green or pink bob, to now sporting what we know as the beehive or what some may think "the Bride of Frankenstein, but to my surprise Nicki gets her bizarre inspiration from Marge Simpson."Never did I think I would be rocking the Marge Simpson," Minaj told People magazine. Nicki goes on to say "But you know what, now that I am [wearing] them I realize that she was cutting edge and before her time. So shout out to Marge."Check out these pics of the many different hairstyles and many different colors of Nicki Minaj.......sheeeesh I'm sorry but I don't even think Lil Kim can keep up with all these colors.






No comments:

Post a Comment